Date: Thursday April 22nd
Register on Eventbrite
This year, we are celebrating Earth Day with our partner ClimateFast. This is a critical time as we navigate our recovery from the global pandemic, a time to remember and value the connection between the health of people, planet, and all living things. The air we breathe, the water we drink, and the food we eat all depend on natural systems that are threatened by development, pollution and over-exploitation.
This Earth Day, join us as we take a pause to reflect on how to better respect, protect and restore our planet’s life support systems, so that we can chart a path to a flourishing future for the generations to come, and heal ourselves in the process.
- Shelba Deer – Nishnawbe-Kwe & Haudenoshaunee
- Colleen Lynch – Poet, ClimateFast & Toronto350
- Guy Dauncey – ‘The Economics of Kindness’
- Leslie Solomonian – Naturopathic Doctors for Environmental & Social Trust
- David Burman – Drawdown Toronto
- Lyn Adamson – ClimateFast on Kitchen Table Climate Conversations
- Dr. Courtney Howard – CAPE – Planetary Health & Healing
- Gail Whitlow – Mohawk Elder